Spanning a useful range of wide-angle focal lengths, the Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 ASPH. from Panasonic is a versatile wide zoom for Micro Four Thirds cameras, and offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length. Well-suited for landscape, nature, and architectural applications, the wide field of view is complemented by a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent illumination throughout the zoom range. The optical design makes use of low dispersion and aspherical glass elements to control a variety of aberrations and color fringing for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy, and individual elements are also multi-coated to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Additionally, the lens features a built-in petal-shaped lens hood to guard the front element from stray light to further reduce flaring and surface reflections.
- Ultra-wide zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras provides a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture delivers consistent performance and illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a pair of aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the front element from stray light and helps reduce flare.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.