Spanning a useful range of wide-angle focal lengths, the Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 ASPH. from Panasonic is a versatile wide zoom for Micro Four Thirds cameras, and offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length. Well-suited for landscape, nature, and architectural applications, the wide field of view is complemented by a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent illumination throughout the zoom range. The optical design makes use of low dispersion and aspherical glass elements to control a variety of aberrations and color fringing for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy, and individual elements are also multi-coated to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Additionally, the lens features a built-in petal-shaped lens hood to guard the front element from stray light to further reduce flaring and surface reflections.
- Ultra-wide zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras provides a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture delivers consistent performance and illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a pair of aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the front element from stray light and helps reduce flare.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.