A redesigned replacement of the fast standard zoom, this Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-35mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens features a variety of optical upgrades for photo and video applications alike. The most well-rounded standard zoom to date, this compact and versatile lens provides a convenient 24-70mm full-frame equivalent focal length range for covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. A bright f/2.8 constant aperture allows users to capture images in dim lighting conditions and with a shallow depth of field, and a unique Nano Crystal Coating further reduces less flare and ghosting when shooting under strong light sources. The lens features a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake, and this O.I.S. system is also compatible with Dual I.S. for enhanced stabilization performance during handheld shooting.
- A redesigned replacement of the Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S. lens, this professional-quality zoom has passed the stringent optical standards of Leica.
- Standard zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this compact and lightweight lens provides a 24-70mm full-frame equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture allows users to capture images in dim lighting conditions and with a shallow depth of field.
- Updated Nano Crystal Coating further reduces less flare and ghosting when shooting under strong light sources.
- Four aspherical elements, one ultra extra-low dispersion element, and one ultra high refractive index element all contribute to minimizing chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to produce a higher degree of clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting while also supporting the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Improved close-up performance provides a minimum focusing distance of 5.9" at focal lengths of 12-17mm. Minimum focusing distance of 9.8" at focal lengths of 18-35mm.
- Updated with a series of attributes that appeal to video shooters' needs, this lens minimizes focus breathing to prevent unwanted movements and angle of view variations for greater compositional accuracy during recording.
- Micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure changes during video recording.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.