Versatility within a short telephoto range, the Leica DG Vario-Summilux 25-50mm f/1.7 ASPH., from Panasonic, is a 50-100mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Ideal for portraiture, fashion, events, and other mid-range subjects, this lens pairs the useful focal length range with an impressively bright constant f/1.7 maximum aperture, advanced optics, and a portable form factor.
- Normal-to-short-tele zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 50-100mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super bright f/1.7 constant maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and offers impressive depth of field control throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element, three extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to produce well-controlled imagery void of color fringing, chromatic aberrations and spherical aberrations.
- Linear AF motor, and an internal focusing system, delivers quick and quiet focusing performance along with virtually no focus breathing throughout the focusing range from 11" to infinity.
- Focus clutch mechanism allows for intuitive switching between AF and MF modes, simply by sliding the focusing ring, and if paired with select Lumix cameras, Focus Ring Control can be used to tune the focus rotation feeling.
- Physical aperture ring has a stepless, de-clicked design for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Designed to closely match the Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens, these two zooms are nearly identical in terms of form factor and weight, share the same 77mm filter ring diameter, and have unified color rendering for seamless switching between the two lenses.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.