Sleek and nimble, the Panasonic Lumix S 85mm f/1.8 is a compact short-telephoto prime designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. The 85mm focal length is ideally suited for portraiture and more selective shooting and pairs with a modestly bright f/1.8 maximum aperture that offers depth of field control while also promoting a sleek form factor. The optical design incorporates a pair of extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and accurate color rendering. This lens is also characterized by its linear AF motor, for fast focusing performance, and its dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design to enable working in tough environmental conditions.
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in available lighting conditions as well as promotes a compact form factor.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and limit color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers smooth, precise, and near silent focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design for increased protection to the elements.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.